Thursday, February 3, 2011

Holy Shit!

There's a Blog!

And you're looking at it. Whoah. Well, however you ended up here, thank you for stopping by!

So, here's  a quick rundown of what all will be going on here:
1. The main purpose of this blog will be the uploading of bi-monthly installments of a serialized novel (in draft form, to be fair) tentatively entitled Glitch
2. Reviews of things I've read recently, mostly with a bent towards pop-scifi and pop-fantasy. Since I lack the mental wherewithal to provide legitimate, serious criticism of anything, these are likely to be done while slightly inebriated, and with the main intent to entertain =)
3. Because I'm incapable of keeping my opinions to myself, look for a fairly large number of updates regarding news events, politics, things that are wrong in the world, things that are good in the world, and things you can sign to make it better.
4. Sometimes I may even have a post about my personal life! Though that's rarely interesting enough to be worth it.

So, there you are, if that sounds at all interesting to you, do check back now and again ^^

For now, look at these baby animals!

6 comments:

  1. http://www.nodickinabox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for blogging, bouncing ferrets, and titties!! My god, this is a one-stop shop, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. technically, it's a two-stop; I bring the titties

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, since NDIB is linked from this page, maybe it's a 1.5 stop shop? Like how some video rental stores have the creepy rooms in back that are covered in curtains and having awkward teenage door monitors?

    ReplyDelete