Tuesday, February 15, 2011

New addition to my blogroll? I think yes!

So, I'm a self confessed and wholehearted pop culture geek.

Therefore, the existence of this blog makes me extremely happy, and I thought some of you might be interested in it to:

http://cartoonoveranalyzations.com/

Basically, the blog is a collection of essays and articles (mostly partial, with links to the full text included at the end of a post) about cartoons, animated movies, and the occasional video game. Not every post is phenomenal, but the good are very good, and the content overall is consistently interesting, and perspective opening.

So, happy reading, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

1 comment:

  1. Damn you Jeanne! Yet another awesome thing on the internet I'm going to have to read.

    but seriously, thanks for pointing me in the direction of this

    ReplyDelete